Join Daniel Nickles with his guest Alex Olson, senior broker at XchangeCre, as he spills everything you need to know about the 1031 exchange in today’s episode. When we talk about the 1031 exchange, there are two key phrases: tax deferral and wealth building. Here, Alex breaks down what the 1031 exchange allows an investor, the ins and outs of a 1031 exchange, its hurdles, and the restrictions you need to take note of.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Alex fell in love with financing
- 1031 Exchange: Tax Deferral and Wealth Building
- There are no restrictions on what you can and can’t buy as long as you own investment real estate
- Replacement properties are the biggest hurdles
- What should you do when your 45-day window is closing?
About Alex Olson:
Alex is an established commercial real estate agent who assists buyers in navigating multifamily property investments throughout Kansas and Missouri.
Connect with Alex Olson on:
Connect with Two Smart Assets on:
Book a FREE consultation with Fortune Cribs now:
Check out our free apartment syndication sample deal:
Don’t forget to grab our free passive investing guide for apartment syndications: