Tax planning is an integral part of financial planning, which is essential to the success of a business.
Natalie Kolodij is an IRS Enrolled Agent who working exclusively with Real Estate Investors for almost a decade. An active real estate investor and FIRE enthusiast, she understands the need to pay as little tax as legally possible while ensuring you continue to qualify for the financing you need to grow.
In this episode, Natalie will share the benefits of using tax strategies, discuss questions for real estate investors, and advise real estate investors and bookkeeping guidance. Furthermore, she will provide details on short-term rentals and how the “lazy 1031” can benefit passive investors.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE
1. Natalie’s journey into real estate [00:00] – [3:01]
2. Seeking tax guidance [3:01] – [4:59]
3. Questions for real estate investors [4:59] – [7:08]
4. Advice for real estate investors [7:08] – [9:40]
5. Recommendations for bookkeeping [9:40] – [11:31]
6. Key points of short-term rentals [11:31] – [16:16]
7. CPA and tax strategies [16:16] – [19:40]
8. Definition of 1031 [19:40] – [24:02]
9. Ways to contact Natalie [24:02] – [25:30]
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
CONNECT WITH THE HOST
Listen, like, subscribe, and comment!