Have you ever thought about starting your own real estate business? If you love helping others and want to help make a difference in the lives of others, consider Assisted Living Facilities.
Loe Hornbuckle is the CEO and founder of Sage Oak Assisted Living and Memory Care. Sage Oak was founded in 2015. It is a “boutique senior care company” with 5 locations in Dallas and 40 beds. The company provides a comfortable environment where seniors can feel at home and receive the care and dignity they deserve. Sage Oak also has two new 300-bed boutique projects in Texas and Louisiana with an estimated value of $45 million.
In this episode, Loe will share her experience in Assisted Living, what the business of Assisted Living is based on, and what services are available. He will also reveal the secrets of his company’s success and its ideology.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE
1. Loe’s Journey into real estate [00:00] – [2:50]
2. Start of real estate activities [2:50] – [4:40]
3. How Loe became involved in assisted living [4:40] – [9:35]
4. How to be successful in assisted living [9:35] – [16:35]
5. Customer-focused service business [16:35] – [19:30]
6. How it looks to provide assisted living [19:30] – [23:18]
7. The company’s strategy for 2023 [23:18] – [26:30]
8. Ways to learn more about the company and product [26:30] – [33:40]
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
CONNECT WITH THE HOST
Listen, like, subscribe, and comment!