Join Daniel Nickles with his guest Bradley Kirschbaum as he shares his takes and strategies on investing in today’s hottest markets. As an investor, Bradley keeps the standards that aid in making effective decisions when choosing assets and working with other investors. Here, Bradley explains the many parallels in investing, the three things that help him decide whether to invest in something, how he goes about pitches, the current look of the DFW market, and more.
In this episode you will learn:
- Bradley Kirschbaum on the elements of an ideal investment
- No two investors are the same!
- In real estate, know how to execute and how to shift when necessary
- What will make a ripple effect in the market throughout the rest of this year?
- The ratio of houses built and the growth of the population since 2010 is an issue
About Bradley Kirschbaum:
Bradley Kirschbaum found his passion for real estate investing while serving as a helicopter pilot in the United States Navy. Like flying, investing requires planning and proper execution to successfully navigate the many variables to reach financial goals. Becoming a great operator drives him to pursue his passion for creating successful results with our investment group. Bradley is a graduate of Marquette University and a proud husband to Pamela.
Connect with Bradley Kirschbaum:
Connect with Two Smart Assets on:
Book a FREE consultation with Fortune Cribs now:
Check out our free apartment syndication sample deal:
Don’t forget to grab our free passive investing guide for apartment syndications: