Join Daniel Nickles and Chris Thompson with their guest Hendra Tambunan, the Co-Principal of Idea Box Capital, as they talk about the imperativeness of having a why, the three T’s, and the fast-food experience in investing. In this episode, Hendra explains why investing in multifamily became all about relationships. He believes that in order for an aspiring investor to be empowered, one must invest in himself first.
In this episode you will learn:
- How do you build the confidence to make transitions and major decisions?
- Masterminds, networking, and why you need them.
- Your investment is also your business – who is your customer, and how do you serve them?
- The pitfalls you have to overcome.
- What are the challenges of being an active syndicator?
About Hendra Tambunan:
With Fortune 50 management and Big 4 leadership experience under his belt, Hendra shifted his ambitions towards single-family investing into multifamily investment in late 2018. A decision that allowed him to access new opportunities and expand his financial interests. Currently, Hendra’s portfolio includes more than 700 apartment units in Texas and Kentucky.
Connect with Hendra Tambunan on:
Connect with Two Smart Assets on:
Check out our free apartment syndication sample deal:
Don’t forget to grab our free passive investing guide for apartment syndications: