Join Daniel Nickles and Chris Thompson in this special episode containing the highlights from guests Yosef Lee, Logan Freeman, Ashton Levarek, and Chris Levarek about the key points to remember when building a solid team of real estate investors. Having control over many things in a transaction sure has its benefits. But if you’re the only one wearing all the hats with the same tricks over and over, going long may not be as quick as you want them to be. In this special, we’ll cover what investors need to look for in partners, how hearing “no” can be good for you, why you need to invest in your people, and the relevance of books, masterminds, and mentors.
In this episode you will learn:
- Yosef Lee – as an investor, it’s essential to be around like-minded people and have someone who’ll hold you accountable.
- Mentorships will tremendously change your learning curve.
- Ashton Levarek – in partnerships, it’s all about counterbalance.
- Chris Levarek – align with what you enjoy or with what you’re really good at.
- Logan Freeman – building your people builds your ROI.
Connect with Yosef Lee on:
Connect with Logan Freeman on:
Connect with Ashton Levarek on:
Connect with Chris Levarek on:
Connect with Two Smart Assets on:
Check out our free apartment syndication sample deal:
Don’t forget to grab our free passive investing guide for apartment syndications: