Investing is crucial to increasing your wealth and achieving your goals, one of which is financial freedom.
Jared Asch is the founder and managing partner of Capstone Government Affairs, a full-service consulting firm with a nationwide reach. He is a recognized leader in his field and specializes in building partnerships and guiding his clients through state and local governments’ complex procurement, legislative and regulatory processes. Jared’s clients work in a wide variety of industries. His specialty is opening doors and closing deals.
In this episode, Jared shares essential information on how to find investors and build long-term relationships with them. In addition, we’ll go over how to determine if an investor is right for you.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE
1. Jared’s Journey into real estate [00:00] – [2:55]
2. Connection building skills [2:55] – [4:08]
3. What to focus on in a conversation with an investor [4:08] – [6:18]
4. Unsuitable investor [6:18] – [10:15]
5. Experience of providing capital preservation [10:15] – [12:21]
6. Follow-up process with investors [12:21] – [15:50]
7. How to build and keep long-term relationships [15:50] – [17:55]
8. Concerns about the market [17:55] – [20:35]
9. Advice for passive real estate investors [20:35] – [22:10]
10. Crown Capital’s plans for 2023 [22:10] – [23:17]
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
CONNECT WITH THE HOST
Listen, like, subscribe, and comment!