Financial freedom is important if you want to create wealth because it means living in a place of financial peace. When you have financial freedom, you have choices.
Matt Hansen is the founder of Hansen Holdings, which is dedicated to providing busy professionals with access to proven, income-producing real estate investment opportunities that not only protect against recession but also create wealth and security for generations to come. Matt’s journey to financial freedom began with financial loss. During the Great Recession, his 401K decreased by more than $300,000. At the time of the crash, 100% of his retirement funds were invested in the stock market. At the time, he was the director of the Global Supply Chain at a large chemical company, and all of his retirement savings were locked into his 401K. Matt felt a lack of control over his finances, security, and future when faced with the volatility of the stock market. Matt now invests in more than 2,200 multifamily units across the U.S. and enjoys the passive income, wealth, and security they provide. By diversifying his retirement portfolio and reducing his exposure to stock market volatility, he has gained financial freedom.
In this episode, Matt will share the details of his transition to real estate investing. In addition, he will talk about investment strategies and passive investing and advise on finding potential investors.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE
1. Matt’s Podcast [00:00] – [2:55]
2. Matt’s Journey to real estate [2:55] – [5:12]
3. Transition to full-time real estate investor [5:12] – [8:20]
4. Investing strategies [8:20] – [9:55]
5. Found out about passive real estate investment [9:55] – [12:45]
6. Adjustment of the strategy [12:45] – [15:40]
7. What to look for in a potential sponsor [15:40] – [20:05]
8. How the circumstances around you affect your business [20:05] – [23:15]
9. What’s on the horizon [23:15] – [24:35]
10. Get educated [24:35] – [25:56]
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
CONNECT WITH THE HOST
Listen, like, subscribe, and comment!