Many people choose to invest in real estate as a way to build wealth and generate passive income through rental properties.
Caleb Johnson has been an entrepreneur since the age of 18. He founded Red Sea Capital Group in 2022. In 2021, Caleb joined NK Development Group, where he helped raise capital and acquire properties. This has allowed the company to grow to over 450 units in 2 years. Caleb’s mission is to be a faith-based professional, committed to investors and relationship building.
In this episode, Caleb shares his story of getting into entrepreneurship at a young age. He will discuss his goals and accomplishments, including his company, founded in 2022, and its current and future activities.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE
1. Caleb’s Journey into real estate [00:00] – [3:40]
2. Acquisition of real estate [3:40] – [8:44]
3. Switching to a different path [8:44] – [11:14]
4. Red Sea Capital Group’s future strategy [11:14] – [14:10]
5. The future of value-added strategies [14:10] – [16:32]
6. Level of deal flow [16:32] – [18:38]
7. Deal strategy [18:38] – [20:58]
8. Company goals for 2023 [20:58] – [23:48]
9. Ways to contact Caleb [23:48] – [24:47]
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
CONNECT WITH THE HOST
Listen, like, subscribe, and comment!