The oil and gas industry has historically provided high returns on investment for those willing to take on the risks that come with this industry.
Grant Norwood is the founder and CEO of Norwood Energy Group. Grant handles daily operations and evaluations of Oil & Gas prospects/minerals. He has an extensive background in the Oklahoma SCOOP and STACK resource plays. As well as the Louisiana Gulf Coast and all productive areas around Texas.
In this episode, Grant shares his journey into the oil and gas industry and provides an insight into the inner workings of this industry. He discusses the various challenges facing the oil and gas industry and his company’s operations and investment strategies in the oil and gas industry.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE
1. Grant’s journey into oil and gas [00:00] – [4:53]
2. Insight into oil and gas industry [4:53] – [8:12]
3. Challenges for oil and gas [8:12] – [14:02]
4. Company operations [14:02] – [16:21]
5. Investment strategies [16:21] – [24:55]
6. Norwood Energy’s focus [24:55] – [26:15]
7. Ways to connect Grant [26:15] – [28:02]
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
CONNECT WITH THE HOST
Listen, like, subscribe, and comment!