Join Daniel Nickles in this episode with Camilla Jeffs, the Founder, and CEO of Steady Stream Investing. Before, Camilla was only focused on single-family investing and spent years doing the live-and-flip strategy. But upon learning that she can get almost the same revenue investing in apartment buildings as she did doing active investing in flips, Camilla realized that she could actually achieve her life’s ultimate vision with less effort as a passive investor. In this episode, Camilla talks about how she got into syndication, what it’s like to be an introverted investor, how she managed to give up the control she used to have with single-family investing, and what impact investing is all about.
In this episode you will learn:
- How mind-blowing is group investing or syndication?
- Camilla Jeffs on giving up control and reflecting on your life’s vision
- Introverts can be successful in business and investing too.
- What is impact investing?
- The Impact Investor’s Network
Connect with Camilla Jeffs on:
Connect with Two Smart Assets on:
Check out our free apartment syndication sample deal:
Don’t forget to grab our free passive investing guide for apartment syndications: