Join your host, Daniel Nickles, and his guest, Alex Jarbo, the founder and CEO of Sargon Investments, for an informative conversation about Cashing In on Short-Term Rentals. Alex will discuss the current trends in the short-term rental market and how investors can use them to their advantage. He will explain the differences between actively and passively investing in short-term rentals. Finally, Alex will share his advice for those looking for a passive real estate investment option.
Already hooked? Here’s what you should expect in this episode:
- What gave him the confidence to start with development?
- How he kept rolling the money into new projects after the first property.
- Are short-term rentals still performing the way they were 6-12 months ago?
- The importance of having the right tools and automation in your business.
- How to take advantage of short-term rental funds.
- And so much more!
About Alex Jarbo:
Alex Jarbo is the founder and CEO of Sargon Investments. He is a regular contributor to some of the top real estate investing podcasts in the world. He is also the host of the YouTube channel Alex Builds where he teaches how to properly build and manage short-term rentals.
Sargon Investments is a short-term rental resort development firm. They work to provide above-average, double-digit returns to their accredited investors.
Connect with Alex Jarbo here:
Catch The Two Smart Assets Real Estate Investing Podcast here:
Catch Daniel Nickles and get a copy of the Passive Investors Handbook here: