Join Daniel Nickles in this special episode as he highlights the most valuable takeaways from guests Tim Lyons, Travis Watts, Bailey Kramer, Gino Barbaro, and Billy Keels. As we recap the golden nuggets these guests have imparted to the podcast, we go over why an investor’s why should never ever be overlooked, how having no self-assessment as an investor wastes time, and the easiest strategy that’ll move you from education to action. This episode will also discuss why working hard is not enough in the REI space and why teams are always a critical element of your business.
In this episode you will learn:
- Tim Lyons – without your why, you have no foundation
- Tim Watts – ask: who am I as an investor?
- Bailey Kramer – reach out to somebody; networking is education too!
- Gino Barbaro – work hard, smart, and with passion
- Billy Keels – how do you get a good return on sleep (ROS)?
Connect with Tim Lyons
Connect with Travis Watts
Connect with Bailey Kramer
Connect with Gino Barbaro
Connect with Billy Keels
7 Mistakes to Avoid When Investing Long Distance:
If you want a FREE strategy session, check out:
Connect with Two Smart Assets on:
Book a FREE consultation with Fortune Cribs now:
Check out our free apartment syndication sample deal:
Don’t forget to grab our free passive investing guide for apartment syndications: