Want to know more about successful investing in real estate and how to become a professional in real estate? Then watch our new episode with John Casmon.
John Casmon launched Casmon Capital Group to help busy professionals invest in real estate without taking on a second job. As a result, they’ve helped families invest over $100M in multi-family apartments to create passive income, reduce their tax obligation, and foster generational wealth. John hosts the Multi-family Insights podcast. In addition, he is the co-founder of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit. As a former marketing executive, John oversaw marketing campaigns for General Motors, PepsiCo, and MillerCoors.
In this episode, John shares his journey into real estate, starting from his early days in the industry. Moreover, he talks about his transition into multi-family properties and explains his strategy for building a successful multi-family portfolio. Next, John dives into the key features of a successful investor and highlights a common issue in growing a portfolio. Finally, he explains the benefits of passive investing in real estate syndication and advises moving forward.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE
1. John’s journey into real estate [00:00] – [3:57]
2. Transition into multi-family [3:57] – [7:51]
3. Strategy for building multi-family portfolio [7:51] – [9:50]
4. Features of a successful investor [9:50] – [14:22]
5. Standard issue in growing a portfolio [14:22] – [20:09]
6. Passive investing in real estate syndication [20:09] – [25:22]
7. Advice for Moving Forward [25:22] – [28:12]
8. Ways to connect John [28:12] – [29:10]
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
CONNECT WITH THE HOST
Listen, like, subscribe, and comment!